Thursday, June 11, 2009

Aging ...




So this May we had two very important birthdays. Jake is now officially an adult, according to the government. He's still my little boy, though. He turned the big 18! I can't believe that I have an 18-year old. I still remember when he was little holding my hand and telling me, "Mommy, when I grow up, I'm going to marry you." Since then, he's changed a lot, but still my fun, hilarious AND good-looking son.

But what is even more surprising than having an 18-year old son is I can't believe that I turned the big 40!! What's up with that? I still feel young. Too bad Byron wasn't here to help us both celebrate the big birthdays. So on Jake's birthday, we had to take a photo of us both to remember our big landmarks in the history of the Humble family.

No comments: